2016 has been a blast, and even though it isn’t quite over yet, we just can’t help looking ahead to all of the incredible things that next year has in store. 2017 at Silver Dollar City is going to be full of new experiences, new entertainment, new flavors and new handcrafted treasures. Here are the first ten of the 20 things we’re most looking forward to in 2017.
20. Spring Ride Days – Riding roller coasters is a beloved family pastime, and Silver Dollar City’s 2017 season will kick off with one of Branson’s best spring events! Spring Ride Days, March 15-19, 22-26, 31 & April 2, features over 40 rides & attractions including 10 Family Adventures at Fireman’s Landing® as well as mega-coasters like The World’s Most Daring Wood Coaster – Outlaw Run®.
19. Camping – Whether you prefer a tent, an RV or a cozy log cabin, Silver Dollar City’s Wilderness Campground has the perfect accommodation for your family. Plus, Get your 2017 Season Pass and take advantage of the Season Pass Holder Best Offer Of The Year: Book Your Stay In Our Cabins, RV Or Tent Sites By March 5 & SAVE 30%.
18. Spotlight On Crafts – 2017 at Silver Dollar City is The Year Of Food & Crafts and we’re celebrating what we do best as the Home of American Craftsmanship with new handcrafted heirloom treasures all season long and the debut of a new craft loyalty rewards program.
17. New Culinary Classes – During Silver Dollar City’s Year Of Food & Crafts, the Midwest Living Culinary & Craft School will present new classes with visiting chefs. Also new in 2017, Season Pass Holders can save 10% on regular priced classes!
16. Food Focus Days - Twice during 2017 the focus turns to some of your favorite Silver Dollar City foods, but with even more varieties and amazing new recipes. Classics like funnel cakes, cinnamon rolls, milkshakes and kettle corn will debut new recipes like you've never tasted before!
15. Country Music Weekend - 3 legendary concerts featuring country music icons including Restless Heart on September 8.
14. Pitmaster’s Courtyard – New for Bluegrass & BBQ is The BBQ Pitmaster Courtyard experience with open grills, smokers and how-tos for the backyard BBQ connoisseur.
13. Unbelievable New Foods - WOW tastes from everything bacon and gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches to curious kabobs, blended beverages, outrageous desserts and more. Over 200 NEW Menu Items throughout the year including summer’s new Wacky & Wild Kids Buffet, Insane Hotdogs and BLOWOUT Cotton Candy!
12. Season Pass Appreciation Days - May 30 - June 9 Season Pass Holders can enjoy Early Ride Time from 8:30 to 9:30am. Plus, start the day with a new Breakfast Sampler Event (select breakfast dates; fee applies).
11. Summer Splashing – White Water’s 13 Acres Of Water Rides & Slides Await Your Family at White Water With Over 2 Million Gallons of Fun For All Ages! Plus, ALL-NEW Little Kids’ Area!
We’ll finish up the list tomorrow with 10 more amazing reasons to look forward to 2017!
Our list of the 20 things we're most looking for to at Silver Dollar City in 2017 continues with the top 10.